Clock Setting Procedure
If you’ve owned a Chrysler for any length of time you’ll notice on a good majority of them the clock isn’t the most accurate time piece in the world. A 10 dollar Timex actually does a better job. My wrangler will loose 2-3 minutes a month and if your OCD about time that’s not good. Below is how to adjust your clock.
- Press and hold the TIME button until the hours blink.
- Adjust the hours by turning the right side TUNE/SCROLL control knob.
- After adjusting the hours, press the right side TUNE/SCROLL control knob to set the minutes. The minutes will begin to blink.
- Adjust the minutes using the right side TUNE/SCROLL control knob. Press the TUNE/SCROLL control knob to save the time change.
- To exit, press any button/knob or wait five seconds.
- The clock can also be set by pressing the SETUP button and selecting the “SET HOME CLOCK” entry. Once in this display follow the above procedure, starting at step 2